In this talk given at Calvary Chapel Winnetka, I discuss the directive to be able to give a defense for the hope that lies within us. I examine the Biblical evidence for doing it, as well as where case making was done by the early disciples. I also give some pointers on keeping the conversation from turning into a fist waving, name calling shouting match
- What is apologetics?
- Making the case for making the case
- The purpose of apologetics
- What is an argument?
- How to argue like a Christian
- Dealing with disagreement
Resources/People/Articles Mentioned in the talk
- The Case For Christ
- J. Warner Wallace
- Frank Turek
- William Lane Craig
- Beginning Christian Apologetics Reading List
- Christian Apologetics Podcast List
Listen To The Podcast On Your Favorite Platform (and leave us a review!)